Writings

Wednesday, September 23, 2015

About this Blog

                

Hello and welcome Classic Disney Reviews, I’m Joe I’ll be the host for this blog.  I created this blog for multiple reasons, the first is due to the fact that I’ve been a huge Disney fan since before I could even walk or talk.  In my lifetime I’ve seen every single one of Walt Disney Animations 54 animated films, not counting Pixar, multiple times.  The second reason is that despite my love of these movies, I’ve never had a place where I could effectively write down what I liked and didn’t like about all of them.  Living in the digital age, it had become much easier to post opinions on popular films than it has ever been in years, so I feel a personal blog would be the perfect place to post my views on Disney’s animated films.   I feel that this is important to me since Disney has played a huge role in my life, especially during the time that have been dark and bleak.  Whenever I feel depressed I would pop in a Disney movie and it would make me feel much better no matter how horrible I was feeling.  Though this may seem very cheesy but I know that I'm not the only person who does this, showing just wonderful Disney truly is.      

With this in mind, I’ve decided that every couple of days or so I’ll post my personal review on every single one of the Disney animated canon.  In the next day or so I’ll post my first review, which of course will be on Walt Disney’s first animated classic Snow White and the Seven Dwarves, and eventually end with the most recent addition to the animated film line-up the Disney/Marvel Comics co-production Big Hero 6.  Once I’m done with all of these films, I may continue on with either the Disney/Pixar Animated films or the Major live action films that Disney has released.  However, I would also like to hear what my followers think of Disney's films.  If you want you can leave your opinion about the most recent film I've reviewed on the post and respond to your comment.  So with that, I hope everyone looks forward to my first review and I sincerely want you to have a magical time following this blog.



Image Credit: logonoid.com

No comments:

Post a Comment